We offer a three week trial period which should give you an opportunity to see if your child would like to join our Scout Group.
Prospective youth members should fill in the form below.
Prospective Youth Member Details (Y4)
Online completion, will be automatically emailed to the Group Registrar.
The form does not commit you to anything. It provides us with some basic information for use by the leaders during the three week trial and insurance cover . Our primary communication method is via a eMailing list; see below.
The process / What to expect.
Joining Scouts is a multi step process as follows:
- Complete the Prospective Youth Member Details (Y4) form (above).
- You will be added to our eMailing list so that you know what’s happening. If you do not proceed with membership, then you are removed from the eMailing list.
- We send you an eMail via Scouts Victoria with an Invite for more detailed Member Details.
- Complete the Member Details Invite.
- We will send you an Invoice for the Membership (see Fees).
- Payment of the invoice will formalise the Scouts Victoria Membership. This is the commit point.
- After Membership is obtained, a request for Health Information will be sent from Operoo.
- Please complete and share the Health Information with our Scout Group.
If you would like more information, please use the Contact Form.
Thank you for Joining Scouts @ 15th Essendon Sea Scouts.